Your house is a place that you go to relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. But, if your home isn’t clean enough, not only will it make you feel bad, but it can also be hazardous for your health! The good news is that disinfectant cleaning services are available so that you don’t have to use chemicals in order to disinfect your home. In this blog post we’ll discuss how disinfectant cleaning services work and give 3 ways to clean your house using them!
How Disinfectant Cleaning Services Work
Disinfectant cleaning services use an EPA registered disinfectant to clean your home using a process called fogging. This means that the disinfectant is inhaled and enters through all of your mucus membranes, which will ultimately kill any bacteria or viruses in your body.
How Disinfectant Cleaning is Used
Disinfectants are sprayed throughout the room for a minimum of 60 seconds. This disinfectant is a safe, effective and non-toxic way to disinfect your home!
Disinfectants can be used for anything from cleaning the toilet seat (which you should do everyday!), wiping down kitchen counters, or using it as an air disinfectant to disinfect the whole house. Disinfectants can be used for personal care items like diapers, toothbrushes, and pet bowls as well!
- Disinfectants are a safe alternative to chemicals because they don’t use harsh chemicals which means your home won’t have that chemical smell after being cleaned with disinfectants.
- Disinfectants are a great option for people with allergies and asthma because they don’t have any harsh chemicals that can trigger these conditions.
- Disinfectant cleaning services also make it easier to remove dirt, food particles, or allergens from your home without the use of bleach which is an irritant material.
3 Ways to Clean Your House Using Disinfectant Cleaning Services
- Disinfect the bathroom (even if it’s not for use) by spraying disinfectant on and around toilet seats, sinks, tubs, mirrors etc.
- Clean up a kitchen mess with disinfectants to remove food particles or grease from counters and floors.
- Use disinfectants to disinfect the air by spraying them in the corners of rooms or on furniture.
The Aftermath: Disinfectant cleaning services are a safe and effective way to disinfect your home without the use of chemicals which can be hazardous for you and your family’s health! They’re also good for people with allergies, asthma, or chemical sensitivities.